Monday, July 27, 2009

Do you ever look back on an event in your life and remember that while you were in it you said, "Why, why, why is this happening to me?," and then later on realize exactly what that event brought to you? I can see it now. I can see the amazing growth in myself from the hardest events of my life. I am such a different person than I used to be. There have been drastic changes from as early as even a year ago. Thank goodness I am not that person that I see when I read over old journal entries. As I reflect, I am left wondering what the latest events have in store for me.

Happiness is a choice.

I am a big fan of choices. I may have a hard time choosing sometimes, but I really hate it when I am not given a choice (even if it's the right one that I am forced to). It also bothers me when people don't respect other peoples right to choose. You have that right, why shouldn't everyone else?

There are seemingly infinite choices before me now. Anything could happen, and what will I choose?

No comments: